September 27, 2010

Mix 125 - CPop


Hangeng 韓庚 - my Logo
Fahrenheit 飛輪海 - Sexy Girl
Elva Hsiao 蕭亞軒 - 狂想曲
Kangta 安七炫  - 爱,频率
Nan Quan Mama - 熊貓人
Hangeng 韓庚 - 女皇
Nan Quan Mama - 河流‧午後‧我經過
Lee Hong Ki - 牵着你的手
Fahrenheit 飛輪海 - 太熱
Elva Hsiao 蕭亞軒 - 讓愛飛起來


I've been waiting to put this up, so many new songs! First up, Hangeng from Super Junior with his solo album since leaving SM Entertainment. He's bringing a little of the kpop sound to cpop. Fahrenheit's new album, Too Hot,features a new sound and look for them (which I love). Also on this list is Kangta's first album since completing his army time. I was surprised that he decided to come back with a Mandarin album instead of Korean but I'll take anything he does :) I've also included Lee Hong Ki from FT Island, didn't know he sang Mandarin songs. No need to speak about Elva Hsiao and Nan Quan Mama who are solid artists. I always like their style...Enjoy~


Download this mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment