September 23, 2011

Mix 220 - KPop LAST REMIX


Girls' Generation 소녀시대 - 소원을 말해봐 (Genie)
TVXQ - Crazy Love
Big Bang - Last Farewell
SHINee - Ring Ding Dong
T-ara - Bo Peep Bo Peep
f(x) - 아이스크림 (Ice Cream)
GD & TOP - Oh Yeah
B1A4 - O.K.


Sorry for the delay. I may need to slow down my playlist to twice a week so I can actually do some work :P This is the last request/remix playlist I'll be doing for a while. Most older music that is requested can be found on my previous playlists. These can be easily downloaded by following the instructions on my blog. Enjoy~
OMG - JUST GOT A NOTICE FROM ITUNES!! They removed my podcast from its directory. I'm bummed! How should I address this? I don't know if future podcasts will be blocked or not. You may need to re-subscribe to my podcast to get future ones.


Download this mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment