April 19, 2009

Mix 011 - JPop


Craig David (feat. Bonnie Pink) - All The Way
Teriyaki Boyz(feat. Pharrell and Chris Brown) - Work That
Mai Kuraki - 夢が咲く春 remix,Ravex - Golden Luv feat. Maki Goto
June - Always
Beni - Kiss Kiss Kiss
TVXQ - Stand Up!
May J. & DJ KAORI - Shopping
June - Reason To Believe
SG Wannabe - More Than Diamonds


I love the collaborations of the first two tracks. Craig David, a UK artist, has also worked with Wheesung to produce a Korean version of his song insomnia. Anything Pharrell touches is gold in my eyes. The Teriyaki Boyz album also featured Kanye West and Busta Rhymes. Of course, I had to include the latest offering from my fav. group TVXQ which released another great album, the Secret Code. Please comment and let me know if you can not download this as a podcast. Enjoy~


Download this mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment