March 27, 2009

Mix 007 - Jpop Anime Mix


Suzumura Kenichi - Bokura no Love Style
Cieco Kawabe - Sakura Kiss
Flow - Go!
Miyano Mamoru - Guilty Beauty Love
Orange Range - Asterisk
Ouran HS - Shimauma no Yoru
Utada Hikaru - Passion
Otsuka Ai - Renai Shashin
Ritsuko Okazaki - For Fruits Basket
サントラ
井上あずみ
杉並児童合唱団
北原拓 - 風のとおり道


Anime? Yes! As I mentioned to my sister, I am an Otaku. I'm a fan of anime, manga, but mostly I'm a wota otaku! but that's another story. This mix is a collection of theme songs from anime me and my girl watch(or read in manga form). The most recognized song of the list I'm sure is the theme song to Totoro. Here are some of the anime the other songs come from: Ouran High School Host Club, Fruits Basket, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, Totoro. Right now I'm waiting for the latest issues of Vampire Knight and Skip Beat! to come out in English. Why read manga? A lot of the Asian dramas/movies that are popular are based on manga like Antique Bakery, Absolute Boyfriend, Hana Kimi, Boys Before Flowers, and Deathnote. Enjoy!


Download this mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment