March 8, 2009

Mix 001 - KPop Electronica

Artists in this Mix:

Atista
Oriental Funk Stew
Clazziquai
Hannah....

Hey there,I'm trying to figure out how to attach my url link to this post so I can let others subscribe to the feed. I'm not having much luck with it. I uploaded the file at mediafire and added the enclosure link but it's still not working. I also tried mypodcast.com to see if it was easier but it has a problem with my mp3 and can't get it published.... hmmm, what am I doing wrong? I need to call on my trustworthy IT guy when he gets back (you know who that is!). He might be able to guide me the first couple times before I can get this rolling with music. anyway, in the meanwhile you can try the link to access the playlist. It's only about 20 minutes because I found a trial copy of a joiner but only allows up to 5 files to be joined at a time but it's selective on its tracks. Anybody out there that knows a solution to my problems with publishing, please comment!


Download this mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment