May 12, 2009

Mix 020 - TVXQ Love!!!


TVXQ

どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?-THE LEVEL remix-
Proud
Begin
Hey! Girl
낙원
I Never Let Go
Tonight
Heart
Mind and Soul
Two Hearts
Try My Love
No?
One


Ahh, where to start? I'm in love with TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. The first song that caught my attention a couple of years ago was Hey! Girl. I listened to their other previous albums and wasn't thrilled. A couple years later (now), I came across their concert performance of Proud and I was hooked!!! First their vocals are an almost perfect combination. Second, they are an a capella group. Third, I'm a sucker for boys that cry but that's another story. I think Jae Joong and Junsu's voices are strong and exceptional, they sing live and sound consistent to their recorded songs. I've come to appreciate how hard they work after watching some of their concert performances. They dance and sing non stop for a good 20 minutes and sound great. This playlist consists of only ballads and may have been featured in my previous playlists but this is me showin' love! Enjoy~


Download this mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment