May 28, 2009

Mix 027 - JPop

w-inds - Rain Is Fallin` (Feat. G-Dragon of Big Bang)
Micro - Iz This Love?
Utada Hikaru - Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence -FYI
Miss Monday - 純愛百景II feat. 童子-T
加藤ミリヤ・清水翔太 - Love Forever
w-inds - You Are..
Vanness Wu - Hello Super Star
ONE☆DRAFT - ターミナルII (Feat. Macheri)
加藤ミリヤ・清水翔太 - Looking your eyes


I'm lovin' Micro's Space Rhythm 1 album. The song I included is a nice electronic beat but the album itself is diverse. Also lovin' Utada Hikaru who is trying to break into the US market. You may know her songs if you're playing Kingdom Hearts II. My favorite track on the list though is Vanness Wu's Hello Super Star. He's only an average singer and his Chinese music is hit and miss. However, I liked the three tracks he has in his Only album. Listen to his lyrics in Hello Super Star...does anyone in Japan know what Reeses Pieces are? Hahahaha, I love the reference, he sounds like a nerd. Enjoy~


Download this mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment